A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bingle, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingle has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bingle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Bingle practice?
Dr. James Bingle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bingle, Dr. Jaime Bingle, Dr. Santiago Bingle, Dr. Jacques Bingle