A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bingle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bingle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bingle has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Bingle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Bingle practice?
- Dr. James Bingle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bingle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.