A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bingle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bingle
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bingle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bingle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingle has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Bingle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Bingle practice?
- Dr. James Bingle has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bingle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.