A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Binski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Binski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binski
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Binski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chester Binski MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 44 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Binski practice?
- Dr. James Binski has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Binski practices Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.