A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Binski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Binski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binski
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Binski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Binski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chester Binski MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 43 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Binski practice?
- Dr. James Binski has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Binski practices Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.