Dr. James Bishop Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bishop Jr?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr. Bishop was able to explain to me better than the entire staff did during a week long stay in the hospital. If he had his own practice, I would be first in line to be his patient. He was very thorough and knowledgeable.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Bishop was neglectful. I told him I had a seizure ( convulsions, not remembering, urinating). He brushed it off as if I had a Panic attack, which I had no symptoms of. He sent me home with a RX for an antidepressant (even though I told him I was not stressed). Four Days later I had another seizure. It could have been prevented if he had taken the time to understand the symptoms I did and did not have, ordered the right tests, and the right meds were prescribed. I think he needs to brush up on seizures.

My experience with Dr. Bishop

Posted on November 11th, 2011

As Dr Bishop told me in the er today "I am just an emergency room doctor" and that is all he is. If you have a broken bone, are having a heart attack then Dr. Bishop is probably super at his job but if your medical problem is less cut and dry then Dr. Bishop's bedside manner suggests he would rather be on his way. He listens but does not hear. The difference between a good doctor and a great one is the one who takes time to actively listen and does not write you off as a statistic.

Posted on November 21st, 2016