Dr. James Blacksmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Blacksmith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2014

Dr. B is very thorough in his analysis of the problem and spends time with his patients to help them understand the course of action. He is courteous, prompt and has excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him to family and friends.

June 15th, 2011

I just love Dr. B he is very concerned about everyone's health and he listens to you. I would recommend him to anyone. If I call in with a problem they either get his nurse, take all the information and tell the Dr. and usually he's right there to see you. When I first saw Dr. B I was in pretty bad shape but he worked with me and got me all the necessary tests I needed and I really appreciated it. when I went in with stomach pains he told me I needed to go to the hospital and they were calling for me, I told him I had to go home and take care of dogs and I had to PROMISE him I would call the ambulance as soon as possible. Here my appendix burst and I had to have it removed. Then a year later we had to go through the same thing, 2nd appendix surgery. Everyone at this office is very compassionate, caring and treat you like family.

August 8th, 2015