A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Bland MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Bland practice?
- Dr. James Bland has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bland practices Otolaryngology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Otolaryngologists.