Learn more about Dr. James Blasingame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Blasingame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blasingame
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blasingame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Blasingame, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blasingame graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blasingame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Blasingame MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Blasingame practice?
- Dr. James Blasingame has 1 office location.
Dr. James Blasingame practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Surgeons.