A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bledsoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bledsoe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bledsoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Aaron Bledsoe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bledsoe practice?
- Dr. James Bledsoe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bledsoe practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.