Dr. James Emanuel Blessman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Blessman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Blessman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blessman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blessman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blessman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Blessman practice?
Dr. James Blessman practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Family Physicians, Southfield General Practitioners, and Southfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.