A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Blessman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Blessman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blessman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Blessman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emanuel Blessman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Blessman practice?
- Dr. James Blessman has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Blessman practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.