Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bliss
Dr. James Bliss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and Santa Barbara, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bliss is affiliated with Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bliss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Bliss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Derek Moore
Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 0.06 mi16
Dr. Richard Kahmann
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 0.06 mi34
Dr. Eric Shepherd
Santa Barbara, CA 0.06 mi19