A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Blitz is Excellent. Dr. Blitz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Blitz practice?
Dr. James Blitz practices Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Blitz, Dr. Jaime Blitz, Dr. Santiago Blitz, Dr. Jacques Blitz