A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bloor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bloor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Division Thomas Jefferson University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Bloor DO is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Bloor practice?
- Dr. James Bloor has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Bloor practices Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.