inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013
voted by his peers as the BEST hand surgeon
a nerve conductor test showed moderate carpal tunnel syndrome. I took a year to exhaust alternative avenues to relieving my burning pain, chiropractors, acupuncture. Finally I began reading the bios of all hand specialists. Dr. Boatright was chosen by his peers as the best. Like others have said ..as soon as I met him and listened to him ..I knew I was in the best hands. He just knows what he is doing .. I followed his protocols and then proceeded to simple out patient surgery. I was off for 6 weeks with each hand. I show folks my wrists all the time.. no scar is visible.. I have had no pain in over 6 yrs. I refer everyone who has hand pain and burning to Dr. Boatright * .. I have not lost any functioning of my hands. My handshake is as strong as before surgery .

June 13th, 2016