James Bobenhouse MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Insufficient Service/Care
I saw Dr. Bobenhouse after a migraine that mimics a stroke put me in the hospital. I saw him once, said my tests were normal. Put me on a med that really messed with my emotions. I was severly agitated and aggressive. It took them 8 days to call me back (and after leaving repeated messages), and then it wasn't even his staff. The nurse that called back was helpful and got right back to me with a new med. This one I was allergic to. Regular nurse called back and said I was to take this other pill. All it did was make me sleep. Called again and no response. Scheduled with a different Neurologist. Not satisfied with Bobenhouse at all.

May 3rd, 2016
Worst Doctor experience ever!
No bed side manner Even my husband didn't like him Staff seemed so bothered when I asked more about my diagnosis!! Sorry!! Dont waste your time!!!!

February 4th, 2016
Dr Bobenhouse and his office staff are the slowest members of their profession. Every appointment we have had to wait an average of 45-50minutes. And we have never gotten an apology for our extremely long wait!!

December 16th, 2013
Don't go here
I would never go back to this Dr. again the staff was rude they didn't not give me a good exams he told me that nothing showed up on my test put he put me on medication. When I went to my new Dr. I had the records from there office sent to my new Dr. And there was things that showed up on my testing that he didn't tell me about so I would recommend anybody go here I would rather drive a little bit farther and go to Omaha and get better exams

September 6th, 2012
rude
Never have I dealt with such a rude medical staff. I felt like I was inconvincing them. They didn't schedule a test until after 8 days later and I am still waiting for the results. Prescribed medicine that was in direct contradiction to what I was already taking. Wouldn't take my dog or my worst enemy there.

February 7th, 2011
RUDE
This Dr.s staff n office people are the most rude people that i have ever dealt with. STAY away from

March 31st, 2016