A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boehmke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boehmke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boehmke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boehmke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boehmke, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehmke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Boehmke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Elmendorf AFB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Boehmke DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Boehmke practice?
- Dr. James Boehmke has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boehmke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists and Texarkana Gastroenterologists.