Dr. James Boehmler IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Exceptional Doctor
You have come to a fabulous doctor! He is concerned and caring. He goes out of his way for all his patients by always answering questions patiencely, and having a confidence building bedside manner. The service makes you feel great about getting this done, and about yourself.

July 17th, 2017
Highly Recommend
I was so impressed with the level of care I received from friom Dr. Boehmler and his team. He guided me through the details of my Diep flap procedures, and made feel absolutely comfortable with my decision. He is such a skilled surgeon, my reconstruction looks awesome and I feel great in my wardrobe now. Many thanks to P.A., Sarah for her guidance and support as well.

May 16th, 2017
Dr. Boehmler is an amazing surgeon who can restore what cancer takes away!
Dr. Boehmler is a very skilled surgeon who has given me my life back after being diagnosed with breast cancer! I came from out of state to have my surgery and have been so impressed! Dr. Boehmler has extensive experience and it shows. He is very patient, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The staff is very compassionate and is always available to help answer questions. I had the diep flap done on only one breast and I still have no idea how he made my second breast look like the flap - this was all done in one surgery! It's amazing. Thank you for making me "whole" again!

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Boehmler is such a caring and gifted surgeon who does breast reconstruction surgery after cancer. His skill and compassion has made a huge difference to me. The DIEP flap is his specialty. It is the main procedure that he does, and he does it with precision and with a great result. Thank you! Thank you!

August 6th, 2016
Kind, compassionate, and thoughtful physician. Routinely took the time to answer all my questions and make sure i was at ease with the procedure at hand. Excellent support staff. I would definitely recommend.

December 26th, 2015
Think twice before you go to see Dr. Boehmler
If you need a breast reconstruction, please think twice before you go to see Dr. Boehmler. After my breast surgery, I only see the dr. Boehmler one time. He went to see me at the hospital after 24 hours of my procedure. Dr. Boehmler spent less than five minutes in my room asking me some questions about my breast reconstruction. A week after my surgery, Dr. Boehmler didn't call me or see me. My first after surgery appointment with Dr. Boehmler was moved a week later. His staff notified me that the doctor won't be able to see me that day. He will be on surgery, The question here is: "For how long do you have to wait to see your doctor after surgery?" After two week of my breast reconstruction, I am still waiting to see dr. Boehlmer. It isn't right. Please, think twice before your place your health in dr. Boehmler hands.

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Boehmler was Awesome!!! He did a GREAT job with my breast reconstruction. Went over everything he was going to do and what to expect. Kept my husband informed. Great staff, always friendly and helpful.

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Boehmler is an awesome doctor. He explained all my options very clearly. He kept my family informed during my 12+ hr surgery. His bedside manners were great, kept me updated on my condition and kept me as comfortable as he could. I am very pleased with the care i have received with Dr. Boehmler. Thank you.

August 7th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Boehmler did my recon surgery after mastectomy. Don't let his youthfulness fool you- his skills exceed those of many doctors who are much old ...

May 16th, 2017