A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boehrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boehrer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehrer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boehrer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Boehrer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Boehrer practice?
- Dr. James Boehrer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boehrer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.