Learn more about Dr. James Boffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boffa is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boffa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boffa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Boffa has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boffa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Boffa practice?
Dr. James Boffa practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.