Learn more about Dr. James Boffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boffa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boffa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boffa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boffa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boffa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Boffa has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Boffa MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Boffa practice?
- Dr. James Boffa has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boffa practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.