A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bogener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bogener, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogener
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogener Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogener graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bogener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Winston Bogener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. James W. Bogener practice?
- Dr. James Bogener has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bogener practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.