A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bogener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bogener, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogener
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogener Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogener graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bogener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Winston Bogener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. James W. Bogener practice?
- Dr. James Bogener has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bogener practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.