Dr. James Bohmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bohmer?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. James Bohmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2015

I have had the worst experience of my life with this Dr

June 8th, 2014

Saved my life!

After a rare and unexpected complication following the birth of my child, he saved my life. Awesome doctor!

November 4th, 2013

THE BEST!!!!

Dr. Bohmer is one of the best doctors ! he makes you feel comfortable to ask any questions , share your concerns and he is very supportive. Very professional , polite and good person. To me he is like a friend than a doctor. So glad he is my doctor.

April 20th, 2012

Great Doctor Overall

Dr. Bohmer delivered my twins and has been my Gynecologist for a few years. I would absolutely recommend him - he is respectful, compassionate, patient, and thorough. As an added bonus, he has a great sense of humor!

March 28th, 2012

Dr. Bohmer has been by far the best and most professional Ob/GYN I have been to. I was scared the entire time I was pregnant and he always made me feel more comfortable at each visit. I reccomend him to everyone I know. You will receive the best care from him and his office staff and the other doctors in this clinic. I will not go to any other center/doctor for my obgyn care.

September 28th, 2011

Was TERRIFIED of Male doctors...he rocked!

I am 26, have never been to a male OB and my husband and I are going to start trying to have kids next year so I knew I needed to get over the male thing since I dont know who could deliver my baby. Well one of my co-workers recommended him. He has totally converted me to male OBs. He was professional, had great bedside manner, my way was nearly nothing, and he was QUICK! I will definitely be going to him when I get pregnant. FULLY trusted him.

June 24th, 2011

Worst doctor ever,,,

dr. Boomer is perhaps the rudest doctor I have ever seen...he chastised me for complaining that i had waited over 2 hours (after the office called to see if I could come in earlier for my appt)... He was condescending to me after the birth of my child telling me something so crass I cant post it hear... If the other docs in the practice were not so awesome, I would change in a sec....

July 13th, 2010

Wonderful doctor who I highly recommend

DR. Bohmer has a great beside manner. He takes the time to talk to you and seems to legitimately care about you. It is nice as I had relocated to Charlotte 7 years ago, and he is my only doctor that I actually like so far. I am still searching for other drs who seem to really care and take time to know you. I highly recommend him!!

June 5th, 2009

After a couple of years of doctors not caring what was going on, it was recommended by a family member to see Dr. Bohmer. Within a month I was having surgery to help with the problem and have been better ever since. He seems to truly care about his patients.

March 11th, 2009

Best Doctor

Dr. Bohmer is a great doctor. He knows what he is doing very well, and he provides excelent care. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks.

September 20th, 2008

Outstanding

Dr Bohmer is a highly skilled surgeon and provides excellent patient care.

March 30th, 2016