A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bohney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bohney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohney
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bohney, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohney graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohney has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Bohney MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bohney practice?
- Dr. James Bohney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bohney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Internists and Mooresville Pediatricians.