A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bohning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bohning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohning graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bohning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Bohning practice?
- Dr. James Bohning practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yardley, PA.