A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bohning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bohning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohning graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bohning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bohning MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Bohning practice?
- Dr. James Bohning has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Bohning practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yardley, PA.