A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bollinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollinger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bollinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bollinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Bollinger MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bollinger practice?
- Dr. James Bollinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bollinger practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.