A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bollinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bollinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bollinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Bollinger MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bollinger practice?
- Dr. James Bollinger has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bollinger practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.