A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bollinger is Good. Dr. Bollinger has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bollinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer Incontinence, Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP, and Ureteral Obstruction Removal.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Bollinger practice?
Dr. James Bollinger practices Urology and Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Paoli Urologists and Paoli Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bollinger, Dr. Jaime Bollinger, Dr. Santiago Bollinger, Dr. Jacques Bollinger