A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bolz is Excellent. Dr. Bolz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bolz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including General Orthopedics, Hip Resurfacing, and Hip Surgery.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bolz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Bolz practice?
Dr. James Bolz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bolz, Dr. Jacob Bolz, Dr. Jacques Bolz, Dr. Jaime Bolz