Surgeons
22250 Providence Dr
Ste 401
Southfield, MI 48075
248-349-7015
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Abrasive and Dismissive  |  show details
by LDpsy on Jun 28th, 2014

The x-ray and front desk staff were very nice, attentive and personable, however Dr. Botz was very rude, abrasive and dismissive. He roughly and hurriedly examed my injury, and at one point during the visit, I stated that he was not listening. While I was still standing there stunned at what I would describe as the "worst bedside manner I have yet to encounter," he beginning speaking into his microphone regarding my condition. As I gathered my belongings, politely thanked him for his time, and began walking toward the exit, he yelled out a " very insincere" apology. I would not recommend him.

|  Bad office experience  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

The front office staff was very efficient and personable. Angie is a gem. So was the gentleman who "checked us out". The back office staff was rude and unhelpful. The woman who took me for xrays did not help me up on the table or off, yelled out orders and moved me roughly. I cannot imagine how an elderly person would have felt! I was sorely disappointed. Then, when Dr. Bolz finally came in, he was rough and hurried. As I was leaving he said "forgive my lack of attentiveness." I mean why did I come if not at least for him to be attentive to my needs? I will return because I need a diagnosis and he has ordered more tests..but my confidence is way low. I would not recommend this office to anyone.