James S Bomhard MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 30th, 2012
Oh, how I miss Dr. Bomhard! He was my entire family's physician in Jacksonville Beach, FL for what seems like forever. Two of my sisters are nurses. They're in the "know" concerning the care, intelligence and personality of doctors. If Dr. B is your family physician, consider yourself very, very fortunate.

August 27th, 2010
Dr with a personal touch
I was a patient of Dr B for many years when he practiced on Jax Beach. He is an excellent Dr as well as a kind a caring gentleman. I only wish he still practiced in the Jax area. He is a Dr with a personal touch he got to know me as a person not just a medical condition and that's hard to find in a Dr these days.

March 8th, 2010
Caring physician with a sense of humor
Very personable, introduced himself on entering the room. Listened and then asked questions. Did not interrupt me. Then did thorough exam and ordered necessary tests. Returned to get results of tests and he explained them in language I could understand. The treatment was also explained thoroughly and then followed up. Once, when I was very ill, he called me that night and again the next morning to see how I was doing!