inactive

James G Bonnen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2013
Bad Bed Side Manner
Had a 2nd appt with Dr. Bonnen recently. My first visit he made me feel like he was talking down to me, and just told me to get an MRI before he would even talk about anyting. He did not even examine me or anything. I got my MRI completed and on my 2nd visit to discuss my results he suggested options. He apparently thought I wasn't listening because when I asked him to suggest another over the counter medicine for the pain because the one he suggested wasn't working, he repeated what he had just told me like I was an idiot. I am going to take his referrals and hope the physical therapy and pain management doctor helps because I will NOT let him perform surgery on me!!

May 27th, 2011
Great Man that happens to be a dr
This is the way that his staff descibed him to me. Boy were they right! He took time to answer all my questions and i left feeling so taken care of. I would recommmend him to anybody needing surgery. He prayed before they took me back into the operating room. Just all around a great Dr.