A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bonner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bonner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Bonner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Bonner practice?
- Dr. James Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bonner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.