A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bono
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bono Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bono, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bono has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Bono MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Bono practice?
- Dr. James Bono has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bono practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.