Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 16th, 2015

Surgery was total knee replacement. It went very well! Dr. Bono did an excellent job; both explaining what would take place and how I would feel afterwards.

Hip Replacement show details Hip Replacement
Nov 17th, 2012

After 6 yrs. I've never had any problems; I full range of motion and no pain. Dr. Bono had been recommended by others who had procedures done by him; he is a wonderful Dr. and I'm glad I had him replace my hip!Diagnosis, surgery and follow up were all professionally handled, by Dr. Bono, his staff and New England Baptist Hospital.

Jun 12th, 2012

A year after surgery and not being able to bend my knee and three second opinions,I have learned that the replacement knee is 21 degrees off by a CT scan. Now I am left needing to redo my knee and go through all the pain etc. I made a bad choice with Dr Bono.

Hip surgery. Excellent show details Hip surgery. Excellent
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr boon is an excellent surgeon for hip replacement. Still have restrictions, but no oain

As a surgeon, he excells... show details As a surgeon, he excells...
Apr 23rd, 2012

I had a severe accident in the 90s with over 22 fractures from the waist down. Since then I have had 10 or so corrective surgeries, all performed at NE Baptist. When it came time to have my knee replaced, my wife (Physical Therapist) did the research and selected Dr Bono. His expertise was the most critical for my issues. 8 months later I can tell you that he was the correct choice, I am doing well and looking forward to an active summer.

Hip Replacement Surgery show details Hip Replacement Surgery
Apr 12th, 2012

5 years latter all went very smooth and continue to be doing excellently!

Poor followup show details Poor followup
Apr 9th, 2012

He is quick to get you into surgery and quick to take all the moneyhe can. Heis quick to repeat diognostic proceedures. You better hope everything goes well if it doesnt he is quick to blame somthing else and send you for more expensive treatment that does not address the problem. I am going to a reel sureon to fix his errors.