Learn more about Dr. James Boogaerts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boogaerts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boogaerts
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Boogaerts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boogaerts, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boogaerts graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boogaerts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boogaerts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Boogaerts practice?
- Dr. James Boogaerts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boogaerts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.