A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boogaerts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boogaerts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boogaerts
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boogaerts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boogaerts, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boogaerts graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boogaerts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boogaerts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Boogaerts practice?
- Dr. James Boogaerts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boogaerts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.