A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bookout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bookout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookout
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bookout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bookout has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Bookout MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bookout practice?
- Dr. James Bookout has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Bookout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.