Surgeons
24715 Little Mack Ave
Ste 100
Saint Clair Shores, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-779-7970
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by Bill T. on Jun 4th, 2013

After much hesitation, and several years of pain and limping, I was referred to Dr. Bookout for hip replacement. I was tired of not being able to do the normal things like walking without pain. I can not describe how great my experience with the doc and his whole staff was. He spends the time to listen to your questions, answers them fully and clearly and has a GREAT bedside manner. My surgery had some extra challenges due to a previous surgery, and now only 2 weeks post-op, I am so glad that I got the excellent care that I did. Many thanks for all the great care !

|  Leslie  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bookout did surgery on both my hips they had to be replaced. He did a wonderful job. I see him once a year for a chech up and he listens to all that I have to say. He still gives me advice on exercises in case I have any problems. Does an exray on both hips yearly. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs hip, knee replcement. In my book, on a scale of 1-10 he's a 12 he's tops with me.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Kimberly Canty on Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Bookout is very Professional, Great Bedside manner he has performed surgery on my brother for whom he made a miracle for my brother who had been hit by a car and had no insurance. He literally saved his leg. He also performed surgery on my 7 year old daughter and did another great job she came out with only a spot about the size of a pea. His technician was very professional and worked well with small children and made it fun for her she was given glow in the dark cast material for her cast. So she was the highlight at school when her cast could glow in the dark. Excellent office staff, very courteous. Don't go any place else. Now it is my turn, I know he will do a great job he is my choice for life I will keep going back to him for great results.

|  Likes to move people in and out.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

This guy did my knee... When after the operation I had knee pain..... He didn't want to hear about it. Went to another Dr. same field he knew why I was still having pain and made the corrections. Dr Bookout reminds me of a drive-in food Store. Next person in line.. Please keep moving.No problems please.