A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boop
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boop graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey Boop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Boop practice?
- Dr. James Boop has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Boop practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.