A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boop
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boop graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey Boop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Boop practice?
- Dr. James Boop has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boop practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.