A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boozan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boozan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boozan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boozan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Boozan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Boozan practice?
- Dr. James Boozan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Boozan practices Otolaryngology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Otolaryngologists.