Learn more about Dr. James Boozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boozan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boozan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boozan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boozan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Boozan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Boozan practice?
- Dr. James Boozan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Boozan practices Otolaryngology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Otolaryngologists.