A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boozer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boozer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozer graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boozer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Boozer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Boozer practice?
- Dr. James Boozer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boozer practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.