A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Borden is Excellent. Dr. Borden has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Borden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Borden practice?
Dr. James Borden practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Borden, Dr. Jaime Borden, Dr. Santiago Borden, Dr. Jacques Borden