A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Prentice Borden MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Borden practice?
- Dr. James Borden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Borden practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.