A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Borel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Borel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Borel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Borel practice?
- Dr. James Borel has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Borel practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.