A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Borin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Borin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Borin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Borin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederic Borin MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Borin practice?
- Dr. James Borin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Borin practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.