Psychiatrists

166 Bunn Dr
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-688-9800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 8th, 2014

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN THIS DOC RUINED MY LIFE ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS PRESCRIBING MEDICATION NOT EVEN TAKING INTO CONSIDEATION HOW IT AFFECTS SOMEONE NEVER TOLD ME THE SIDE EFFECTS PRESCRIBED ME KLONOPIN WHICH IS A DEADLY MEDICATION BAD BIG BUCKS AND ALL I GOT WAS A COMPLETELY RUINED LIFE

|  Best psychiatrist I have ever worked with.  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

He is an excellent therapist and psychiatrist. I've had experience with three other area psychiatrists, all older and all in practice much longer than Dr. Borthwick. Not only were these doctors poor psychiatrists--too many wrong meds or withholding of necessary meds--they were not really interested in getting to know me. Dr. Borthwick is a warm. compassionate doctor who is truly interested in getting to know his patients. If you call him about something that's upsetting you, something you feel can't wait until your next session, he will always return your call that same day, between sessions or after hours. He's told me that he never minds taking the extra time to call me back if that helps to ease my anxiousness. His style of therapy makes me feel that we're connected and I am a person first and then a patient.

|  He ruined my life!!!!  |  show details
by Michael Cregan on May 24th, 2013

He prescribed me Klonopin which ruined my life.He never told me that it meant for short term use!!!!!!!!!!!!!He prescribed it for years!! Then I went off it and lost my mind!!!!I would like to sue him!!!!

|  A Lifesave great dra  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Borthswick has helped me immensely, and he takes a serious interest and care in the lives and well being of his patients. Really great doc

|  Steady's review  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

Dr. Will give patient any med asked for. Does not always provide patient with ALL the side effects of med. Sometimes gives directions for taking meds which is dangerous to the patient. This is based on my experience with the Dr over 10 years and checking with maker, of med(2) to be sure I get the straight dope on the side effects and dosage.

|  The Right Choice  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Borthwick's for a few years now and the longer we work together the more impressed I've become. Dr. Borthwick has impressed me not only as a physician but as a human being. He has seen me through some very difficult times and is always first to celebrate the lighter moments. He cares; and has the ability to use his personality and sense of humor appropriately and effectively. Our sessions have helped me to realize my potential and recognize my limitations. I feel very blessed to have him in my life. Make an appointment... but don't take mine!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Very serious about his work and always goes above and beyond for his patients.

by Matt on Oct 6th, 2009

Doctor Borthwick is the best phsyciatrist i have ever seen. most other doctors dont really pay much attention to your needs and just throw medications at you. Dr. Borthwick is very knowledgable and takes the time to find the meds that work best for the patient

Jun 5th, 2009

Young, compassionate and caring...very capable physician who makes himself available to his patients in times of need

Oct 14th, 2008

his level of dedication is outstanding

|  Excellent caring young psychiatrist  |  show details
by Current patient zip code 08540 on Sep 6th, 2008

This is a very well trained compassionate psychiatrist. He's great with finding the right combination of drugs for each patient