A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Bos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bos practice?
- Dr. James Bos has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Radiologists.