A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bos
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Bos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bos practice?
- Dr. James Bos has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Shelby, MI.