A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Bos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bos practice?
- Dr. James Bos has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Radiologists.