A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reed Bosscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reed Bosscher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reed Bosscher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed Bosscher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed Bosscher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reed Bosscher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Reed Bosscher practice?
- Dr. James Reed Bosscher has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Reed Bosscher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Springfield, MO.
See Scranton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.