A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bost is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bost, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bost graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edgar Bost MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Bost practice?
- Dr. James Bost has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bost practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.