A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bost is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bost, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bost graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bost has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Bost practice?
Dr. James Bost practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Sherman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.