Dr. James MD Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James MD?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James MD?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

Great doctor, really cares about his patients.

January 12th, 2017

Very personal and attentive

Dr. Botsko treats his patients with the attentiveness of an old-school doc. Nothing like the patient-mills that are commonly found today. He listens to you and explains your options as if he cares about your well-being, because HE ACTUALLY DOES!!!

June 22nd, 2015

Doctor on vacation. Could not be seen by anyone until he returned.

This review is mainly regarding the office staff. I called for a walk-in appointment for a problem which needed to be seen. Dr. Botsko was on vacation and I was asked what insurance I had, I advised Cigna Healthspring. The lady said sorry, no one else could see me but my Dr. I had to call Cigna to find an Urgent Care clinic and they gave me info and advised there was no reason I could not have been seen by another dr. in a Family Practice Clinic. They would have paid the bill. Instead, I had to drive 10 miles to an Urgent Care Clinic and pay an additional $30 over usual fee.

December 13th, 2013

Great Doctor

New to area, and he was my first choice. Excellent bedside manner, sense of humor and very caring. Spends time with you and answers your questions. I have been seeing him for three years now. Lately, however the administrative staff has been less than desirable. Phone calls not being returned. Actually been 'disconnected twice'. Records not been forwarded to referrals. Pharmacy's not getting responses.

February 6th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Botsko...caring, attentive, informative, dependable, friendly....My husband and I have been patients of LHFP for almost three years now. On multiple occasions, Dr. Botsko has followed up with phone calls just to check in and always takes time to listen and offer insight. An outstanding physician!

June 5th, 2012

One of the

I found the office staffed with above average personnel who were there to help and make you feel comfortable. They were very knowledgeable and complimented the Doctor. He, in my opinion is one of the best familypractitioners I have had the pleasure of calling "My Doctor". Needless to say I was well pleased with the experience.

August 3rd, 2011

Very Caring Dr.

I am new to the area and in need of a new family doctor. LHFP was able to get me an appt the same day that I called. Dr. Botsko was very caring and spent 20 min talking and consulting me during my appt. I truly felt like he treated me like one of his family taking in to consideration my lifestyle while prescribing medication. I am more than pleased and will definitely refer friends to this group and Dr. Botsko.

April 15th, 2011

Wonderful, Caring Doctor

I was new to the area and knew of no one I could get recommendations from as far as a doctor. I took my chances with the zip code search...and would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Botsko to anyone. He is very caring and most of all he listens to his patients. He has never rushed me out the door. I pray his bedside mannerism never changes.

December 9th, 2010

My new physician

Looking for new physician. Mine had relocated out of town. Dr. Botsko was kind, caring and listened. He was recommended by a friend. Very happy with my new physician.

February 23rd, 2017