James E Boudwin MD Patient Reviews

September 16th, 2016
Caring and knowlegable
I've been seeing Dr Boudwin ever since I moved to NJ. He is as trusted a doctor as you could ever hope for. He works hard to make sure you know what's going on with you and has a bedside manner that's second to none.

February 1st, 2016
Worth the Wait!
Dr. B spends quality time with each and every patient. You never feel your concerns are not addressed. You are never rushed out of the office. This is the only doctor who I have ever seen who takes the time to listen to you and help find a result for your problem.

November 2nd, 2015
Whoa
Great but soooooooooooooooooo slow to get in the office. To me I will wait. He is a great doc

October 26th, 2015
BEST doctor EVER!!
Awesome Doctor. I have been seeing him for over 25 years and he is patient, takes his time and truly works with you in diagnosis. Visits his patients in the hospital. Could not ask for a better doctor for my health care. You may have to wait for your appointment - but knowing ahead of time he does not rush anyone out - you will wait because he does not rush you either!

October 25th, 2015
Always have to wait hours for you appt. He is an excellent doctor.

May 31st, 2015
Fantastic!
I had to stop going to Dr Boudwin when my insurance changed. Luckily for me, it changed again, so I went back to him. He's the best doctor I ever had!

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Boudwin is the most kind and compassionate man and doctor that I have ever been treated by. He spends a great deal of time talking to each patient and deriving an appropriat3 treatment. I would highly recommend him.

November 28th, 2014
The Best There Is
Dr Boudwin has been taking care of our family for almost 30 years. When my uncle and my mother were bedbound, living with us, Dr. B actually made HOUSE CALLS! He is more than competent -- he's brilliant. When my Mom lost her appetite due to Alzheimers, he "thought out of the box" and prescribed Maranol, and she began eating. He is more than empathetic, he's in complete sympathy with the patient and feels for them. He treats every patient as if he were doctoring his own family. I can put up with less than perfection from staff--it's the DOCTOR'S ability that counts, because that's one's health and life depends on it. I wish this chart went up to 100, because that's how many stars he'd get from us.

August 28th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I've been seeing Dr Boudwin for 15 years now. He took care of my husband until he passed away as well. While my dear husband was in the hospital Jim would see him every single day. And every day he would tell me what was going on. That was not the case with his oncologist and I thanked God Jim was there and on my side. I see Dr Boudwin when I'm sick. I don't do preventive medicine but I guess I should. Jim always takes the time to talk to me and he never, ever, rushes me out the door. That's why I tolerate the long waits on uncomfortable furniture. Once inside on his exam table Dr Boudwin will patiently answer every question I have! I have found him to be unbelievably knowledgeable on every medical issue I throw at him. I like that his office is networked on the computers which are found in every exam room.. I like my doctors to be tech savvy, and he is. I respect him and I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Boudwin is an Awesome Docor...He is worth the wait...

February 13th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Boudwin for more than 20 yrs. He has always been caring, knowledgeable, and right on the money with diagnosis. I have to wait when I have an appointment, but I know, he takes time to talk to patients, just like he does with me.I count myself blessed to have found such a physician.

September 24th, 2010
Long wait but WORTH IT!
Dr. B does tend to get behind with patients because he takes his time to talk to them. I don't mind the wait because I know when it's my turn I know he will not rush thru the appointment. He's very caring and makes you feel comfortable - like you're his only patient - because at that moment, you are. Have been going to him for over 15 years and even though I've moved a bit out of the area, I won't change doctors. He's fantastic.