A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bourgeois has 1 hospital affiliations:
- David Grant Med Ctr, Travis Afb, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourgeois accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Bourgeois practice?
Dr. James Bourgeois practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.