A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boutrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boutrous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boutrous
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boutrous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boutrous, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutrous graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Boutrous has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Boutrous MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Boutrous practice?
- Dr. James Boutrous has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boutrous practices Urology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Urologists.