A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boutrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boutrous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boutrous, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutrous graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Boutrous has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Boutrous MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Boutrous practice?
- Dr. James Boutrous has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boutrous practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.