A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bouzoukis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bouzoukis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bouzoukis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouzoukis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bouzoukis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Bouzoukis MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. James J. Bouzoukis practice?
- Dr. James Bouzoukis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bouzoukis practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists and Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.