A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bova
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bova, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bova graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Bova DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Bova practice?
- Dr. James Bova has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bova practices Diagnostic Radiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.