A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bova
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bova, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bova graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Bova DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Bova practice?
- Dr. James Bova has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bova practices Diagnostic Radiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.