A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bower, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bower has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Bower practice?
Dr. James Bower practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.