A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bower, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bower has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Bower FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Bower practice?
- Dr. James Bower has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bower practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.