A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bower, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bower has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Bower FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Bower practice?
- Dr. James Bower has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Bower practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.