Dr. James Boyce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Boyce?

May 29th, 2014

A Definite Four Stars PLUS

I give 100% approval to the entire group of the practice of Dr, Boyce. I arrived late for my appointment. Unprepared for my appointment and as usual with any medical type appointment ridiculous in the fact I am terrified of Doctors. My appointment went smoothly from my first contact at the front desk and all other contacts within the fabulous group of people treating me, and I felt relaxed and comfortable without angst, There is no doubt of the expertise of Dr, Boyce. I was most impressed and pleased with his approach and clear explanations. A Columbia University man he lives up to the reputation of his Alma Mater and is a credit to his profession.

January 28th, 2013

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr. Boyce is a wonderful surgeon and he was very professional. He made my surgery easy.

October 27th, 2012

Office staff does not handle phone calls efficiently.

November 3rd, 2010

Cataract Wizard

Dr. Boyce is among the absolute finest cataract surgeons. He operated on me and several of my friends and all of our outcomes were outstanding. He is a kind and caring man, who cares about his patients above all else. You may have a bit of a wait, and his impressive eye center is located in Garden Grove, but I consistently met people from affluent cities like Newport Beach and Beverly Hills who made the drive because of his fantastic reputation.

September 3rd, 2009

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN GOING THERE SINCE SHE WAS 7 NOW 18, DR ARE ALWAYS GREAT, ANSWER QUESTIONS WHERE SHE CAN UNDERSTAND. SHE VERY COMFORTABLE AT THIS OFFICE

July 31st, 2017